Re: O-RAN TIFG E2E Testing Framework specification - v00.05 - request for OSC review and feedback

William Diego

Dear TOC members,

As stated on TOC last calls,  latest draft version (v00.05) of the E2E testing framework specification is available now in the wiki server under 1.0 draft folder https://oranalliance.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TTIFG/pages/480542932/1.0+Draft.

You can also directly  download it from this LINK.

I would like to acknowledge the work made by Lusheng who has helped to contribute to Annex C.

Please kindly review this latest draft and provide your feedback.

Best regards,

William