Re: Committer changes in RICAPP repo ric-app/qp-driver (IN: Chris Lott, OUT: Tommy Carpenter)

LUCAS, JOHN (JACK) <jflucas@...>

approved

From: HILTUNEN, MATTI (MATTI)
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 3:35 PM
To: toc@...
Cc: main@...; LUCAS, JOHN (JACK) <jflucas@...>; CARPENTER, TOMMY J <tc677g@...>; DANIELS, EDWARD S (EDWARD) <daniels@...>; JACOBSON, GUY J (GUY J) <guy@...>
Subject: Committer changes in RICAPP repo ric-app/qp-driver (IN: Chris Lott, OUT: Tommy Carpenter)

Jack, Tommy, Scott, Guy,

As per updated committer change process [1] I propose the following committer changes in the existing RICAPP component qp-driver (= ric-app/qp-driver). Please vote by simply replying to this e-mail with "approved" or "not-approved" back to main@... and toc@... . O-RAN-SC TOC is copied as FYI for this approval process. If approved, we do the change in INFO.yaml without further ado.

Repository location: https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-app/qp-driver

Project: RICAPP

IN: Chris Lott (LF ID = cl778h)

OUT: Tommy Carpenter

Chris is working for AT&T and has been an active committer and contributor for various near-RT RIC and RICAPP components already. Tommy has moved to other activities.

Current committers:

Jack Lucas

Tommy Carpenter

Scott Daniels