Date   

Upcoming Event: O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 06/24/2020 8:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When: Wednesday, 24 June 2020, 8:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

View Event

Description:


Upcoming Event: RSCA Weekly Meeting - Tue, 06/23/2020 9:00pm-10:00pm #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: RSCA Weekly Meeting

When: Tuesday, 23 June 2020, 9:00pm to 10:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

View Event

Organizer: Rittwik Jana (AT&T)

Description:

Hi,

This is a recurring meeting to discuss the ORAN-SC software requirements for release “A”. We will have two meetings per week, (9-10 PM eastern Tue and 9-10AM eastern Thu). Please try to attend at least one of the meetings to provide feedback. We will review and update the document here. M0 planning and design timelines are detailed below. 


 
Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

O-RAN SC Release "A" Calendar

 

Thanks,

Rittwik

 


Upcoming Event: O-RAN SC Integration and Testing Weekly call - Wed, 06/24/2020 9:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: O-RAN SC Integration and Testing Weekly call

When: Wednesday, 24 June 2020, 9:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

View Event

Organizer: Lusheng Ji lji@...

Description: Hello.  Starting from the week of 08/12, we will hold Integration and Testing Weekly meetings, on every Wednesday after the ToC meeting.  We will use the same bridge as the ToC meeting (Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082).  Thanks!  Lusheng

 


Upcoming Event: Near-RT RIC platform and RIC xApp applications (RICA) combined open-source RIC o-ran-sc.org project meeting (23rd meeting) #ricp #rica - Tue, 06/23/2020 4:00pm-5:00pm #rica #cal-reminder #ricp

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: Near-RT RIC platform and RIC xApp applications (RICA) combined open-source RIC o-ran-sc.org project meeting (23rd meeting) #ricp #rica

When: Tuesday, 23 June 2020, 4:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT+03:00) Europe/Helsinki

Where:Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

View Event

Organizer: Thoralf Czichy & Matti Hiltunen thoralf.czichy@...

Description:

This is the combined near-RT RIC platform (RICP) and RIC applications (RICA) project meeting. The RIC applications part will be handled by Matti (PTL) or someone substituting him. First 30 minutes with focus on RICP and the last 30 minutes focus on RICA. Note that if RICP takes less than 30 minutes, RICA issues might already be handled before 13:30 UTC. The meeting will be held every uneven week. The preliminary agenda:

 

 RICP: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RICP/Project+meetings

 RICA: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RICA/RICAPP+Meetings


Upcoming Event: O-RAN SC RSCA Meeting - Thu, 06/18/2020 9:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: O-RAN SC RSCA Meeting

When: Thursday, 18 June 2020, 9:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

View Event

Organizer: Rittwik Jana (AT&T)

Description:

(Updated to bi-weekly)

Hi,

This is a recurring meeting to discuss the ORAN-SC software requirements for release “A”. We will have two meetings per week, (9-10 PM eastern Tue and 9-10AM eastern Thu). Please try to attend at least one of the meetings to provide feedback. We will review and update the document here. M0 planning and design timelines are detailed below. 


 
Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

O-RAN SC Release "A" Calendar

 

Thanks,

Rittwik


Re: [RICP] Testing for Bronze Release #ricp

Thoralf Czichy
 

hi,

 

> 1. I think 'e2sim' should be needed to test e2term/e2mgr functions. But there is no update for e2sim.
>   I wonder that there is a plan for e2sim update and if so, when can I check it?
>    And if not, please guide how can I test e2term/e2mgr functions.

There is some development for a RAN-side E2 simulator under the simulation project. E.g., the

commit below for the E2 simulator should provide some initial support for the O-RAN alliance E2

spec.

 

https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/gitweb?p=sim/e2-interface.git;a=commit;h=0eba05c4ff0c99974d3f3a63b65cbe2adb209e51

 

I’d be happy if someone would extend the simulator based on this initial contribution (which

is concerned with supporting the Traffic Steering use case).


> 2. Sometimes docker images are disappears in nexus3 registry. So it is too hard to check the

> working docker images because I used to deploy RIC platform using docker images from nexus3 registry. 
> I think it would be good to keep the working images.
That’s a known problem with images automatically being deeted after some time from the staging repo.

I understand we don’t have a solution for it. Lusheng? With releasing Bronze we have permanent storage

in the release repo: nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002 as per

 

  https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/REL/Releasing+Bronze+Tasks

 

this is work in progress, but should complete this week.

 

In your list you still have references to the staging repo nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10004.

 

Thoralf

 

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Minhac Lee via lists.o-ran-sc.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 9:30 AM
To: main@...
Subject: [oran-sc] [RICP] Testing for Bronze Release #ricp

 

Hello, I'm Minha Lee.

I am writing this because I have some questions while testing RIC Platform for Bronze Release.

1. I think 'e2sim' should be needed to test e2term/e2mgr functions. But there is no update for e2sim.
    I wonder that there is a plan for e2sim update and if so, when can I check it?
    And if not, please guide how can I test e2term/e2mgr functions.
2. Sometimes docker images are disappears in nexus3 registry. So it is too hard to check the working docker images because I used to deploy RIC platform using docker images from nexus3 registry. 
   I think it would be good to keep the working images.

Below is the image list what I used to deploy RIC platform.
Please guide how to test below working set.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-a1:2.1.9

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10004/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-alarmadapter:0.4.4

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/it-dep-init:0.0.1

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-appmgr:0.4.3

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-e2mgr:4.4.5

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-e2:4.4.1

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10004/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-o1:0.4.4

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10004/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-rtmgr:0.6.0

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10004/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-submgr:0.4.2-1

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-vespamgr:0.4.0

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10004/o-ran-sc/xapp-onboarder:1.0.5

nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-dbaas:0.2.2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks


Upcoming Event: O-RAN SC Integration and Testing Weekly call - Wed, 06/17/2020 9:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: O-RAN SC Integration and Testing Weekly call

When: Wednesday, 17 June 2020, 9:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

View Event

Organizer: Lusheng Ji lji@...

Description: Hello.  Starting from the week of 08/12, we will hold Integration and Testing Weekly meetings, on every Wednesday after the ToC meeting.  We will use the same bridge as the ToC meeting (Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082).  Thanks!  Lusheng

 


O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 06/17/2020 #cal-notice

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When:
Wednesday, 17 June 2020
8:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

Description:


Upcoming Event: O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 06/17/2020 8:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When: Wednesday, 17 June 2020, 8:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

View Event

Description:


Re: O-RAN TIFG E2E Testing Framework specification - v00.05 - request for OSC review and feedback

William Diego
 

Dear TOC members,

 

As stated on TOC last calls,  latest draft version (v00.05) of the E2E testing framework specification is available now in the wiki server under 1.0 draft folder https://oranalliance.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TTIFG/pages/480542932/1.0+Draft.

 

You can also directly  download it from this LINK.

 

I would like to acknowledge the work made by Lusheng who has helped to contribute to Annex C.

 

Please kindly review this latest draft and provide your feedback.

 

Best regards,

 

William

 

From: Eng Wei Koo [mailto:EngWei.Koo@...]
Sent: 16 June 2020 18:03
To: DIEGO William TGI/OLN; JI, LUSHENG (LUSHENG)
Cc: JANA, RITTWIK (RITTWIK); 'Chao Kan'; 'DuanRan'; 'ORLOFF, DAVID M'
Subject: O-RAN TIFG E2E Testing Framework specification - v00.05 - request for OSC review and feedback

 

Hi William

 

Hope all is well.

 

I believe you should have seen this email which I have sent across to the TIFG group mailing list.

 

Kudos to Lusheng who has helped to contribute to Annex C which is greatly appreciated.

 

From the TIFG team, we would like to ask if the OSC team can help to review this draft document and let us know if you have any questions/comments/feedback please?

 

I have copied my fellow TIFG co-chairs in this email request.

 

Thanks again for your very kind support which is very much appreciated.

 

Best Regards

-Koo

 

From: Eng Wei Koo
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 9:18 PM
To: TIFG@...
Subject: O-RAN TIFG E2E Testing Framework specification - v00.05 draft version has been shared on Wiki

 

Hi team

 

We have shared the latest draft version (v00.05) of the E2E testing framework specification on the wiki server under the usual 1.0 draft folder https://oranalliance.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TTIFG/pages/480542932/1.0+Draft

 

You can click on this LINK to download this version of the draft.

 

Sorry that it took a while for us to share this latest draft as we have received many good feedback from the team.

 

We would like to thank Neha (DISH), Lusheng (AT&T – OSC), DuanRan (China Mobile), Lucian (Orange), WG4 (Anil-san, Pawel, Mark Grayson) and many of you for your contribution and feedback.

 

Please kindly review this latest draft and provide us your feedback.

 

Best Regards

-Koo

 

--

Eng Wei Koo, VIAVI Solutions Inc.

M: +65-9710-7071 (SG)/+1-719-492-9744 (US), Email: EngWei.Koo@...

 

This email and the information transmitted herewith, unless included in a formally executed Viavi Solutions Inc. quotation document or written agreement or a contrary intention is otherwise provided for in this email, is intended for discussion purposes only and does not represent an acceptable offer and cannot be relied upon to form a binding contract. Use or reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and VIAVI disclaims any and all liability arising therefrom. VIAVI does not consider statements included in emails as contractually binding unless included in a formal quote or order acknowledgement document.

 


[RICP] Testing for Bronze Release #ricp

Minhac Lee
 

Hello, I'm Minha Lee.

I am writing this because I have some questions while testing RIC Platform for Bronze Release.

1. I think 'e2sim' should be needed to test e2term/e2mgr functions. But there is no update for e2sim.
    I wonder that there is a plan for e2sim update and if so, when can I check it?
    And if not, please guide how can I test e2term/e2mgr functions.
2. Sometimes docker images are disappears in nexus3 registry. So it is too hard to check the working docker images because I used to deploy RIC platform using docker images from nexus3 registry. 
   I think it would be good to keep the working images.

Below is the image list what I used to deploy RIC platform.
Please guide how to test below working set.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-a1:2.1.9
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10004/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-alarmadapter:0.4.4
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/it-dep-init:0.0.1
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-appmgr:0.4.3
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-e2mgr:4.4.5
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-e2:4.4.1
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10004/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-o1:0.4.4
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10004/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-rtmgr:0.6.0
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10004/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-submgr:0.4.2-1
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-vespamgr:0.4.0
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10004/o-ran-sc/xapp-onboarder:1.0.5
nexus3.o-ran-sc.org:10002/o-ran-sc/ric-plt-dbaas:0.2.2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks


Re: OSC part in the O-RAN mid-year PR

John-Paul Lane
 

Hi,

 

The draft press release looks good. We would like to propose the following clarifications / editorial updates:

  • Suggest changing “An initial O-DU low framework supports integration between the O-DU and RIC” to “An initial O-DU low framework supports integration between the O-DU and Near-RT-RIC”
  • Suggest changing The initial release of an A1 policy manager and an A1 controller starts the implementation of the Non-Real-Time Radio Intelligent Controller (Non-RT RIC) to The Non-Real-Time Radio Intelligent Controller (Non-RT RIC) now has improved A1 Policy Management and A1 Controller functionality”
  • Suggest changing “Ericsson is shaping the future of the O-RAN initiative by enabling Non-RT RIC (Non-Real-Time RAN Intelligent Controller) and…” to “Ericsson is shaping the future of the O-RAN initiative by enabling the Non-RT RIC (Non-Real-Time RAN Intelligent Controller) and…”

 

Kind regards,

John-Paul

 

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Huang Jinri via lists.o-ran-sc.org
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 08:06
To: main@...
Cc: Jack Murray <jfm@...>
Subject: [oran-sc] OSC part in the O-RAN mid-year PR

 

Hi all,

 

As per discussion on the TOC call last night, please see below the draft OSC content in the O-RAN mid-year PR. Comments are welcome.

 

==============================================================================================

 

O-RAN Software Community Has Published Its Second Release of Open Software for the RAN

 

On June xx, 2020, working with the Linux Foundation, the O-RAN SW Community has published its second SW release dubbed “Bronze”. The software continues to support key elements of the O-RAN architecture and provides updates to be compliant with the latest O-RAN specifications:

  • Traffic Steering and Quality Prediction xApps in combination with the E2 interface data ingest pipeline demonstrate the functionality of RAN traffic steering
  • Health Check call flows for the Near-Real-Time Radio Intelligent Controller (Near-RT RIC) and its O1 and A1 interfaces improve stability and manageability of the RAN
  • An initial O-DU low framework supports integration between the O-DU and RIC
  • The Near-RT RIC now has support for the current O-RAN E2 and A1 specifications
  • The initial release of an A1 policy manager and an A1 controller starts the implementation of the Non-Real-Time Radio Intelligent Controller (Non-RT RIC)
  • RICAPP, a set of xApps for the RIC, bring traffic steering, campaign measurement, and the E2 interface KPI monitoring
  • The OAM update adds support for health check, O1 interface and dashboards, featuring ONAP-SDNC integration

 

Placeholder: quotation from AT&T:.

 

Placeholder: quotation from CMCC:

 

Ericsson is shaping the future of the O-RAN initiative by enabling Non-RT RIC (Non-Real-Time RAN Intelligent Controller) and A1 interface to support fine-grained intelligent steering of the RAN. During the OSC Bronze release, Ericsson has continued its role as the key contributor to the Non-RT RIC project by improving support for intent based intelligent RAN optimization using O-RAN’s A1 interface. This specific capability allows operators to leverage a combination of RAN and non-RAN data to enrich end user experience. Ericsson’s commitment to open source is demonstrated in the contribution of a scalable, low-latency, robust and easy to deploy Non-RT RIC platform.

 

“The Bronze software release represents yet another major milestone by the O-RAN Software Community towards the advancement of RAN network automation and intelligence,” said Michael Clever, Head of Edge Cloud Platforms at Nokia. “The Nokia team is excited to having contributed to the near real-time RIC software and E2 interface in this release building on our earlier contribution in the Amber release.”

 


Re: replacing committer in xapp-frame-py (= ric-plt/xapp-frame-py) #ricp

LUCAS, JOHN (JACK) <jflucas@...>
 

I approve.


Upcoming Event: O-RAN SC Integration and Testing Weekly call - Wed, 06/17/2020 9:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: O-RAN SC Integration and Testing Weekly call

When: Wednesday, 17 June 2020, 9:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

View Event

Organizer: Lusheng Ji lji@...

Description: Hello.  Starting from the week of 08/12, we will hold Integration and Testing Weekly meetings, on every Wednesday after the ToC meeting.  We will use the same bridge as the ToC meeting (Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082).  Thanks!  Lusheng

 


Meeting Cancelled: NONRTRIC & OAM : Scrum meeting (Weekly. Release A+ & B)

John Keeney
 

Sorry for the late notice.

The NONRTRIC & OAM : Scrum meeting (Weekly. Release A+ & B) - Joint OAM/NONRTRIC weekly scrum meeting is cancelled today due to the O-RAN vF2F meetings in progress.

 

BR,

John & Martin

 

 

From: Team Calendars <wiki@...>
Sent: Monday 15 June 2020 12:56
To: John Keeney <john.keeney@...>
Subject: [ORAN Wiki] Team Calendars Reminders

 

calendar iconTeam Calendars Reminders

Today Jun 15, 2020

In 10 minutes

Event in Non-Realtime RICTurn off reminder

NONRTRIC & OAM : Scrum meeting (Weekly. Release A+ & B)

https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RICNR/Meetings https://zoom.us/j/436210993

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM

 

 

 

 

 

 

You're receiving this reminder because it was added to an event type in your watched calendars.

This message was sent by Atlassian Confluence 7.2.2

 


Re: Releasing process for Bronze

Martin Skorupski
 

Dear Lusheng,

many thanks for you effort - I removed the OAM/O1-TR069-Adapter repo from the Bronze release, as it is not ready for Bronze and was not intended for Bronze but for Cherry.

I hope this was ok.

Many thanks,

MArtin


On 12.06.20 05:12, Lusheng Ji wrote:

Dear PTLs,

 

I have created a wiki page: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/REL/Releasing+Bronze+Tasks for tracking the Bronze release process for all the repos.

 

Please:

  1. Place a “watch” on this wiki page so that you will be notified if there is any update;
  2. Review the steps needed for completing the release process;
  3. Review the status table for your project; check whether any repo in your project that is participating in Bronze release however missing from this table.  If yes, please let me know I will add the repo.
  4. For each repo (row), if the first 3 cells (repo, LF scan, and use case test) are green, please proceed with the rest of the steps in sequence.  As the steps are completed, please update the status table accordingly.

 

Our target completion date is by the next Wednesday ToC meeting for the ToC to make the go/nogo decision for Bronze release. 

Thank you very much for completing the remaining tasks towards Bronze release. 

 

Lusheng Ji

AT&T

O-RAN SC INT

 


Releasing process for Bronze

Lusheng Ji
 

Dear PTLs,

 

I have created a wiki page: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/REL/Releasing+Bronze+Tasks for tracking the Bronze release process for all the repos.

 

Please:

  1. Place a “watch” on this wiki page so that you will be notified if there is any update;
  2. Review the steps needed for completing the release process;
  3. Review the status table for your project; check whether any repo in your project that is participating in Bronze release however missing from this table.  If yes, please let me know I will add the repo.
  4. For each repo (row), if the first 3 cells (repo, LF scan, and use case test) are green, please proceed with the rest of the steps in sequence.  As the steps are completed, please update the status table accordingly.

 

Our target completion date is by the next Wednesday ToC meeting for the ToC to make the go/nogo decision for Bronze release. 

Thank you very much for completing the remaining tasks towards Bronze release. 

 

Lusheng Ji

AT&T

O-RAN SC INT

 


OSC part in the O-RAN mid-year PR

Huang Jinri
 

Hi all,

 

As per discussion on the TOC call last night, please see below the draft OSC content in the O-RAN mid-year PR. Comments are welcome.

 

==============================================================================================

 

O-RAN Software Community Has Published Its Second Release of Open Software for the RAN

 

On June xx, 2020, working with the Linux Foundation, the O-RAN SW Community has published its second SW release dubbed “Bronze”. The software continues to support key elements of the O-RAN architecture and provides updates to be compliant with the latest O-RAN specifications:

·       Traffic Steering and Quality Prediction xApps in combination with the E2 interface data ingest pipeline demonstrate the functionality of RAN traffic steering

·       Health Check call flows for the Near-Real-Time Radio Intelligent Controller (Near-RT RIC) and its O1 and A1 interfaces improve stability and manageability of the RAN

·       An initial O-DU low framework supports integration between the O-DU and RIC

·       The Near-RT RIC now has support for the current O-RAN E2 and A1 specifications

·       The initial release of an A1 policy manager and an A1 controller starts the implementation of the Non-Real-Time Radio Intelligent Controller (Non-RT RIC)

·       RICAPP, a set of xApps for the RIC, bring traffic steering, campaign measurement, and the E2 interface KPI monitoring

·       The OAM update adds support for health check, O1 interface and dashboards, featuring ONAP-SDNC integration

 

Placeholder: quotation from AT&T:.

 

Placeholder: quotation from CMCC:

 

Ericsson is shaping the future of the O-RAN initiative by enabling Non-RT RIC (Non-Real-Time RAN Intelligent Controller) and A1 interface to support fine-grained intelligent steering of the RAN. During the OSC Bronze release, Ericsson has continued its role as the key contributor to the Non-RT RIC project by improving support for intent based intelligent RAN optimization using O-RAN’s A1 interface. This specific capability allows operators to leverage a combination of RAN and non-RAN data to enrich end user experience. Ericsson’s commitment to open source is demonstrated in the contribution of a scalable, low-latency, robust and easy to deploy Non-RT RIC platform.

 

“The Bronze software release represents yet another major milestone by the O-RAN Software Community towards the advancement of RAN network automation and intelligence,” said Michael Clever, Head of Edge Cloud Platforms at Nokia. “The Nokia team is excited to having contributed to the near real-time RIC software and E2 interface in this release building on our earlier contribution in the Amber release.”

 


Re: [toc] removal of committer Tommy C in near-RT RIC repo a1 (ric-plt/a1) #ricp

clott@...
 

approved

On Jun 10, 2020, at 8:59 AM, Thoralf Czichy <thoralf.czichy@...> wrote:

Tommy, Scott, Chris,
 
as per updated committer change process [1] I propose the following committer change for the existing near-RT RIC platform component a1 (= ric-plt/a1). Please vote by simply replying to this e-mail with "approved" or "not-approved" back to main@... and toc@... . O-RAN-SC TOC is copied as FYI for this approval process. If approved, we do the change in INFO.yaml without further ado.
 
  Project: near-RT RIC 
 
  OUT: Tommy Carpenter (LF ID = tommycarpenter)
 
Tommy is not working with the near-RT RIC project anymore.
 
Current committers (all AT&T) plus PTL (Nokia):
 
Tommy Carpenter
Scott Daniels
Chris Lott
Thoralf Czichy 
 
Thoralf
 
 
[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject
 


Re: removal of committers in near-RT RIC's repo RMR (= ric-plt/lib/rmr) #ricp

HILTUNEN, MATTI (MATTI)
 

I approve.

Matti

On Jun 10, 2020, at 8:25 AM, Thoralf Czichy <thoralf.czichy@...> wrote:

Matti, Rajesh, Tommy, Scott,
 
as per updated committer change process [1] I propose the following committer change for the existing near-RT RIC platform component rmr (= ric-plt/lib/rmr). Please vote by simply replying to this e-mail with "approved" or "not-approved" back to main@... and toc@... . O-RAN-SC TOC is copied as FYI for this approval process. If approved, we do the change in INFO.yaml without further ado.
 
  Project: near-RT RIC 
 
  OUT: Tommy Carpenter (LF ID = tommycarpenter)
  OUT: Rajesh Panta (LF ID = rpanta)
 
All existing and to-be-removed committers are from AT&T. Tommy and Rajesh are not working on the near-RT RIC anymore.
 
Current committers plus PTL (Nokia): 
 
Matti Hiltunen
Rajesh Panta
Tommy Carpenter
Scott Daniels
Thoralf Czichy 
 
Thoralf
 
 
[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject