Date   

OSC: NONRTRIC / OAM / SIM / SMO - Joint weekly community SCRUM meeting #nonrtric #oam #smo - Wed, 01/13/2021 #cal-notice #nonrtric #oam #smo

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

OSC: NONRTRIC / OAM / SIM / SMO - Joint weekly community SCRUM meeting #nonrtric #oam #smo

When:
Wednesday, 13 January 2021
5:00pm to 6:00pm
(GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/436210993

Organizer:
John.Keeney@...

Description:
https://zoom.us/j/436210993

Weekly community SCRUM meeting for OSC project: OAM, NONRTRIC, SIM, SMO

NONRTRIC: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RICNR/Meetings
OAM: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/OAM/Meeting+notes
SIM: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/SIM/SIM
SMO: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/SMO

Note, this meeting is co-located with an ONAP alignment meeting - where ONAP topics related to O-RAN SMO, NONRTRIC, OAM are also discussed.


 

Note about daylight savings time

  • Please note that the weekly OAM/NONRTRIC scrum team meeting will continue on Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC in Summer (DST), 17:00 UTC in Winter.
  • During the "Daylight Savings Time" changeover periods (US vs Europe vs Asia) the time of this meeting may fluctuate. Please keep a close eye on the calendar!
  • Summer Daylight Savings time eventually stabilizes to:
    • 9am PDT | 12pm EDT | 16:00 UTC | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST | 21:30 IST | 00:00 CST (Thurs) | 01:00 JST (Thurs)
  • Winter (non-DST) time eventually stabilizes to:
    • 9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 19:00 EET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 CST (Thurs) | 02:00 JST (Thurs)


OSC: NONRTRIC / OAM / SIM / SMO - Joint weekly community SCRUM meeting #nonrtric #oam #smo - Wed, 01/13/2021 5:00pm-6:00pm #oam #smo #cal-reminder #nonrtric

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: OSC: NONRTRIC / OAM / SIM / SMO - Joint weekly community SCRUM meeting #nonrtric #oam #smo

When: Wednesday, 13 January 2021, 5:00pm to 6:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:https://zoom.us/j/436210993

View Event

Organizer: John Keeney John.Keeney@...

Description: https://zoom.us/j/436210993

Weekly community SCRUM meeting for OSC project: OAM, NONRTRIC, SIM, SMO

NONRTRIC: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RICNR/Meetings
OAM: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/OAM/Meeting+notes
SIM: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/SIM/SIM
SMO: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/SMO

Note, this meeting is co-located with an ONAP alignment meeting - where ONAP topics related to O-RAN SMO, NONRTRIC, OAM are also discussed.


 

Note about daylight savings time

  • Please note that the weekly OAM/NONRTRIC scrum team meeting will continue on Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC in Summer (DST), 17:00 UTC in Winter.
  • During the "Daylight Savings Time" changeover periods (US vs Europe vs Asia) the time of this meeting may fluctuate. Please keep a close eye on the calendar!
  • Summer Daylight Savings time eventually stabilizes to:
    • 9am PDT | 12pm EDT | 16:00 UTC | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST | 21:30 IST | 00:00 CST (Thurs) | 01:00 JST (Thurs)
  • Winter (non-DST) time eventually stabilizes to:
    • 9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 19:00 EET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 CST (Thurs) | 02:00 JST (Thurs)


O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 01/13/2021 #cal-notice

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When:
Wednesday, 13 January 2021
8:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

Description:


O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 01/13/2021 8:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When: Wednesday, 13 January 2021, 8:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

View Event

Description:


OSC: NONRTRIC / OAM / SIM / SMO - Joint weekly community SCRUM meeting (Cherry Release) #nonrtric #oam #smo - Wed, 01/06/2021 #nonrtric #oam #smo #cal-notice

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

OSC: NONRTRIC / OAM / SIM / SMO - Joint weekly community SCRUM meeting (Cherry Release) #nonrtric #oam #smo

When:
Wednesday, 6 January 2021
5:00pm to 6:00pm
(GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/436210993

Organizer:
John.Keeney@...

Description:
https://zoom.us/j/436210993

Weekly community SCRUM meeting for OSC project: OAM, NONRTRIC, SIM, SMO

NONRTRIC: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RICNR/Meetings
OAM: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/OAM/Meeting+notes
SIM: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/SIM/SIM
SMO: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/SMO

Note, this meeting is co-located with an ONAP alignment meeting - where ONAP topics related to O-RAN SMO, NONRTRIC, OAM are also discussed.


 

Note about daylight savings time

  • Please note that the weekly OAM/NONRTRIC scrum team meeting will continue on Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC in Summer (DST), 17:00 UTC in Winter.
  • During the "Daylight Savings Time" changeover periods (US vs Europe vs Asia) the time of this meeting may fluctuate. Please keep a close eye on the calendar!
  • Summer Daylight Savings time eventually stabilizes to:
    • 9am PDT | 12pm EDT | 16:00 UTC | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST | 21:30 IST | 00:00 CST (Thurs) | 01:00 JST (Thurs)
  • Winter (non-DST) time eventually stabilizes to:
    • 9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 19:00 EET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 CST (Thurs) | 02:00 JST (Thurs)


OSC: NONRTRIC / OAM / SIM / SMO - Joint weekly community SCRUM meeting (Cherry Release) #nonrtric #oam #smo - Wed, 01/06/2021 5:00pm-6:00pm #nonrtric #oam #smo #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: OSC: NONRTRIC / OAM / SIM / SMO - Joint weekly community SCRUM meeting (Cherry Release) #nonrtric #oam #smo

When: Wednesday, 6 January 2021, 5:00pm to 6:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:https://zoom.us/j/436210993

View Event

Organizer: John Keeney John.Keeney@...

Description: https://zoom.us/j/436210993

Weekly community SCRUM meeting for OSC project: OAM, NONRTRIC, SIM, SMO

NONRTRIC: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RICNR/Meetings
OAM: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/OAM/Meeting+notes
SIM: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/SIM/SIM
SMO: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/SMO

Note, this meeting is co-located with an ONAP alignment meeting - where ONAP topics related to O-RAN SMO, NONRTRIC, OAM are also discussed.


 

Note about daylight savings time

  • Please note that the weekly OAM/NONRTRIC scrum team meeting will continue on Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC in Summer (DST), 17:00 UTC in Winter.
  • During the "Daylight Savings Time" changeover periods (US vs Europe vs Asia) the time of this meeting may fluctuate. Please keep a close eye on the calendar!
  • Summer Daylight Savings time eventually stabilizes to:
    • 9am PDT | 12pm EDT | 16:00 UTC | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST | 21:30 IST | 00:00 CST (Thurs) | 01:00 JST (Thurs)
  • Winter (non-DST) time eventually stabilizes to:
    • 9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 19:00 EET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 CST (Thurs) | 02:00 JST (Thurs)


O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 01/06/2021 #cal-notice

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When:
Wednesday, 6 January 2021
8:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

Description:


O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 01/06/2021 8:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When: Wednesday, 6 January 2021, 8:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

View Event

Description:


RSCA Weekly Meeting - Tue, 01/05/2021 9:00pm-10:00pm #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: RSCA Weekly Meeting

When: Tuesday, 5 January 2021, 9:00pm to 10:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

View Event

Organizer: Rittwik Jana (AT&T)

Description:

Hi,

This is a recurring meeting to discuss the ORAN-SC software requirements for release “A”. We will have two meetings per week, (9-10 PM eastern Tue and 9-10AM eastern Thu). Please try to attend at least one of the meetings to provide feedback. We will review and update the document here. M0 planning and design timelines are detailed below. 


 
Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

O-RAN SC Release "A" Calendar

 

Thanks,

Rittwik

 


Near-RT RIC platform and RIC xApp applications (RICA) combined open-source RIC o-ran-sc.org project meeting (37th meeting) #ricp #rica - Tue, 01/05/2021 4:00pm-5:00pm #ricp #rica #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: Near-RT RIC platform and RIC xApp applications (RICA) combined open-source RIC o-ran-sc.org project meeting (37th meeting) #ricp #rica

When: Tuesday, 5 January 2021, 4:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT+02:00) Europe/Helsinki

Where:Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

View Event

Organizer: Thoralf Czichy & Matti Hiltunen thoralf.czichy@...

Description: Note that the event is scheduled in EET (Helsinki) time zone and as the switch away from summer time happens on Oct-25, we now have these meetings one hour later. That is unless you also switch away from summer time.

This is the combined near-RT RIC platform (RICP) and RIC applications (RICA) project meeting. The RIC applications part will be handled by Matti (PTL) or someone substituting him. First 30 minutes with focus on RICP and the last 30 minutes focus on RICA. Note that if RICP takes less than 30 minutes, RICA issues might already be handled before 13:30 UTC. The meeting will be held every uneven week. The preliminary agenda:

 

 RICP: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RICP/Project+meetings

 RICA: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RICA/RICAPP+Meetings


O-RAN SC RSCA Meeting - Thu, 12/31/2020 9:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: O-RAN SC RSCA Meeting

When: Thursday, 31 December 2020, 9:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

View Event

Organizer: Rittwik Jana (AT&T)

Description:

(Updated to bi-weekly)

Hi,

This is a recurring meeting to discuss the ORAN-SC software requirements for release “A”. We will have two meetings per week, (9-10 PM eastern Tue and 9-10AM eastern Thu). Please try to attend at least one of the meetings to provide feedback. We will review and update the document here. M0 planning and design timelines are detailed below. 


 
Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

O-RAN SC Release "A" Calendar

 

Thanks,

Rittwik


O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 12/30/2020 #cal-notice

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When:
Wednesday, 30 December 2020
8:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

Description:


O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 12/30/2020 8:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When: Wednesday, 30 December 2020, 8:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

View Event

Description:


Near-RT RIC platform and RIC xApp applications (RICA) combined open-source RIC o-ran-sc.org project meeting (37th meeting) #ricp #rica - Tue, 01/05/2021 4:00pm-5:00pm #ricp #rica #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: Near-RT RIC platform and RIC xApp applications (RICA) combined open-source RIC o-ran-sc.org project meeting (37th meeting) #ricp #rica

When: Tuesday, 5 January 2021, 4:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT+02:00) Europe/Helsinki

Where:Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

View Event

Organizer: Thoralf Czichy & Matti Hiltunen thoralf.czichy@...

Description: Note that the event is scheduled in EET (Helsinki) time zone and as the switch away from summer time happens on Oct-25, we now have these meetings one hour later. That is unless you also switch away from summer time.

This is the combined near-RT RIC platform (RICP) and RIC applications (RICA) project meeting. The RIC applications part will be handled by Matti (PTL) or someone substituting him. First 30 minutes with focus on RICP and the last 30 minutes focus on RICA. Note that if RICP takes less than 30 minutes, RICA issues might already be handled before 13:30 UTC. The meeting will be held every uneven week. The preliminary agenda:

 

 RICP: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RICP/Project+meetings

 RICA: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RICA/RICAPP+Meetings


O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 12/23/2020 #cal-notice

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When:
Wednesday, 23 December 2020
8:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

Description:


O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 12/23/2020 8:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When: Wednesday, 23 December 2020, 8:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

View Event

Description:


RSCA Weekly Meeting - Tue, 12/22/2020 9:00pm-10:00pm #cal-reminder

main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: RSCA Weekly Meeting

When: Tuesday, 22 December 2020, 9:00pm to 10:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

View Event

Organizer: Rittwik Jana (AT&T)

Description:

Hi,

This is a recurring meeting to discuss the ORAN-SC software requirements for release “A”. We will have two meetings per week, (9-10 PM eastern Tue and 9-10AM eastern Thu). Please try to attend at least one of the meetings to provide feedback. We will review and update the document here. M0 planning and design timelines are detailed below. 


 
Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

O-RAN SC Release "A" Calendar

 

Thanks,

Rittwik

 


Re: #RICP RIC issues #ricp

Thoralf Czichy
 

hi,

 

sure, a near-RT RIC can work with an eNB that supports E2AP. Eventually it comes down to what E2SM (E2 service models) the eNB would implement and how

the xApps deployed on the near-RT RIC use these service models either directly or via APIs provided by E2-related intermediary xApps. The service

models specified by O-RAN WG3 also can be applied to eNBs.

 

On O-RAN-SC side, I understand that E2 node functionality is only implemented in O-DU. I am not sure of the level of E2SMs implemented in DU. As part of

the Cherry release I expect some integration guidelines to come that show how a O-DU’s E2 is integrated with the near-RT RIC. These would then be

applied similarly to a eNB-implementation of E2.

 

Thoralf

 

PS: If I remember correctly main@lists... is meant for announcements etc. This kind of discussions are better handled via discuss@... .

 

From: Stanley_Sun@... <Stanley_Sun@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 9:30 AM
To: main@...
Cc: lji@...; Czichy, Thoralf (Nokia - FI/Espoo) <thoralf.czichy@...>
Subject: #RICP RIC issues

 

Hello team,

        May I know if current RIC could work with LTE eNodeb or not?
        If it could work with LTE eNodeb,is there any documents or related instructions?Thanks!

Best Regards,
Stanley Sun
==================================
E-mail: Stanley_Sun@...
==================================



[All contents of this email may be confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized dissemination, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this email.]


Re: replacing committer in ric-plt/ric-dep #ricp

Thoralf Czichy
 

I approve.

 

From: toc@... <toc@...> On Behalf Of Thoralf Czichy via lists.o-ran-sc.org
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 4:11 PM
To: toc@...; main@...
Cc: K, Prabhu (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) <prabhu.k@...>; Angajala, Ranjit (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) <ranjit.angajala@...>; HUANG, ZHE (ZHE) <zhehuang@...>
Subject: [toc] replacing committer in ric-plt/ric-dep #RICP

 

Lusheng, Prabhu, Ranjit,

 

Please vote on this mailing list (toc@... and discuss@...) as per the updated simplified committer

change process [1]. Once approved by e-mail, I will update the INFO.yaml in the repos.

 

I propose the following committer change for the existing near-RT RIC platform

component “ric-plt/ric-dep” (RIC deployment)

 

  Project: near-RT RIC

  Repository location:

        https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-plt/ric-dep

 

  OUT: Lusheng Ji (AT&T)

  IN: Zhe Huang (AT&T), LF ID: eefelixwong, e-mail: zhehuang@......

 

I understand, Lusheng is not working for O-RAN-SC anymore. The new committer comes as well from AT&T and is

in fact PTL for the O-RAN-SC integration and test project.

 

Current committers (first one AT&T, and two from Nokia) plus PTL (Nokia) can vote:

 

  Lusheng Ji

  Prabhu K

  Ranjit Kumar

  Thoralf Czichy

 

Regards,

Thoralf

Near-RT RIC PTL

 

[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject

https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/ORAN/How+to+request+committer+changes  

 


replacing committer in ric-plt/ric-dep #ricp

Thoralf Czichy
 

Lusheng, Prabhu, Ranjit,

 

Please vote on this mailing list (toc@... and discuss@...) as per the updated simplified committer

change process [1]. Once approved by e-mail, I will update the INFO.yaml in the repos.

 

I propose the following committer change for the existing near-RT RIC platform

component “ric-plt/ric-dep” (RIC deployment)

 

  Project: near-RT RIC

  Repository location:

        https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-plt/ric-dep

 

  OUT: Lusheng Ji (AT&T)

  IN: Zhe Huang (AT&T), LF ID: eefelixwong, e-mail: zhehuang@......

 

I understand, Lusheng is not working for O-RAN-SC anymore. The new committer comes as well from AT&T and is

in fact PTL for the O-RAN-SC integration and test project.

 

Current committers (first one AT&T, and two from Nokia) plus PTL (Nokia) can vote:

 

  Lusheng Ji

  Prabhu K

  Ranjit Kumar

  Thoralf Czichy

 

Regards,

Thoralf

Near-RT RIC PTL

 

[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject

https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/ORAN/How+to+request+committer+changes  

 

241 - 260 of 1225