Date   

Weekly TOC meeting

Streibl, David
 

Hi,

best time for the weekly TOC status call based on the last week poll between TOC members is Wednesday 12:00 UTC.

UTC-time: Wednesday 12:00:00
New York (EDT / UTC-4): Wednesday 08:00:00
Paris (CEST / UTC+2): Wednesday 14:00:00
Beijing (CST / UTC+8): Wednesday 20:00:00
Tokyo (JST / UTC+9): Wednesday 21:00:00

I would like to ask someone with access to our zoom.us account to create recurring call and send the details/link to this mail thread.

Thanks.
David

Tento email a jeho případné přílohy jsou určeny výhradně konkrétnímu adresátovi a mohou obsahovat důvěrné informace. Nejste-li zamýšleným adresátem tohoto emailu nebo jeho příloh či jejich obsahu, obratem nás prosím kontaktujte <https://www.t-mobile.cz/kontakty-t-mobile> a email a případné přílohy trvale odstraňte. Současně vezměte na vědomí, že šíření, sdělování obsahu či kopírování obsahu emailu či příloh je přísně zakázáno. This Email and its attachments are intended only for use by the intended addressee named inside and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email or attachments please contact us <https://www.t-mobile.cz/kontakty-t-mobile> immediately, and permanently delete the email and attachments and note that dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited.

Zásady komunikace, které společnost T-Mobile Czech Republic a.s. užívá při sjednávání smluv, jsou uvedeny zde <http://www.t-mobile.cz/dcpublic/Zasady_komunikace_pri_sjednavani_smluv_cz.pdf> . Není-li v zásadách uvedeno jinak, nepředstavuje tato zpráva konečný návrh na uzavření či změnu smlouvy ani přijetí takového návrhu. The communication principles which T-Mobile Czech Republic a.s. applies when negotiating contracts are defined here <http://www.t-mobile.cz/dcpublic/Zasady_komunikace_pri_sjednavani_smluv_en.pdf> . Unless otherwise stated in the principles, this message does not constitute the final offer to contract or an amendment of a contract or acceptance of such offer.


Re: Weekly TOC meeting

MURRAY, JOHN F (JOHN) <jfm@...>
 

Lets reschedule to next week

Jack

 

From: Huang Jinri [mailto:huangjinri@...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:00 AM
To: JI, LUSHENG (LUSHENG) <lji@...>; MURRAY, JOHN F (JOHN) <jfm@...>; Streibl, David <david.streibl@...>; vincent.danno@...; Toshiro Kawahara <kawahara@...>
Subject: Re: [oran-sc] Weekly TOC meeting

 

Too bad.

 

If you have let me know earlier, I can provide the bridge….

 

发件人: "JI, LUSHENG (LUSHENG)" <lji@...>
日期: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 7:52 PM
: Huang Jinri <huangjinri@...>, "MURRAY, JOHN F (JOHN)" <jfm@...>, "Streibl, David" <david.streibl@...>, "vincent.danno@..." <vincent.danno@...>, Toshiro Kawahara <kawahara@...>
: Re: [oran-sc] Weekly TOC meeting

 

Unfortunately the Zoom account has not been fully set up yet..  I will update as soon as I hear back from LF.  Perhaps we will need to reschedule for this week.

 

Lusheng

 

 

-------- Original message --------

From: Huang Jinri <huangjinri@...>

Date: 4/17/19 7:49 AM (GMT-05:00)

To: "JI, LUSHENG (LUSHENG)" <lji@...>, "MURRAY, JOHN F (JOHN)" <jfm@...>, "Streibl, David" <david.streibl@...>, vincent.danno@..., Toshiro Kawahara <kawahara@...>

Subject: Re: [oran-sc] Weekly TOC meeting

 

Dear Lusheng and all,

 

What is the zoom meeting code for the TOC meeting in 10 minutes?

 

BR,

 

Jinri

 

发件人: "JI, LUSHENG (LUSHENG)" <lji@...>
日期: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 9:40 AM
: Huang Jinri <huangjinri@...>
: Fwd: [oran-sc] Weekly TOC meeting

 

 

 

-------- Original message --------

From: "Streibl, David via Lists.Oran-Osc.Org" <david.streibl=t-mobile.cz@...>

Date: 4/15/19 5:46 AM (GMT-05:00)

To: main@...

Subject: [oran-sc] Weekly TOC meeting

 

Hi,

best time for the weekly TOC status call based on the last week poll between TOC members is Wednesday 12:00 UTC.

UTC-time:                Wednesday 12:00:00
New York (EDT / UTC-4):  Wednesday 08:00:00
Paris (CEST / UTC+2):    Wednesday 14:00:00
Beijing (CST / UTC+8):   Wednesday 20:00:00
Tokyo (JST / UTC+9):     Wednesday 21:00:00

I would like to ask someone with access to our zoom.us account to create recurring call and send the details/link to this mail thread.

Thanks.
David

Tento email a jeho případné přílohy jsou určeny výhradně konkrétnímu adresátovi a mohou obsahovat důvěrné informace. Nejste-li zamýšleným adresátem tohoto emailu nebo jeho příloh či jejich obsahu, obratem nás prosím kontaktujte <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.t-2Dmobile.cz_kontakty-2Dt-2Dmobile&d=DwIGaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=qiKb3LQBLje9oy8MjG3MEx1ia4mIocif7RoUY8WQWV8&m=84UwqSt2BDwBn7ZOeEnhhjikO9iyV0qbXZ85vCso7JE&s=QR8-GTv7wM0cDt5CjyX960U-tABfWAfQU8L327oi1uA&e=> a email a případné přílohy trvale odstraňte. Současně vezměte na vědomí, že šíření, sdělování obsahu či kopírování obsahu emailu či příloh je přísně zakázáno. This Email and its attachments are intended only for use by the intended addressee named inside and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email or attachments please contact us <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.t-2Dmobile.cz_kontakty-2Dt-2Dmobile&d=DwIGaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=qiKb3LQBLje9oy8MjG3MEx1ia4mIocif7RoUY8WQWV8&m=84UwqSt2BDwBn7ZOeEnhhjikO9iyV0qbXZ85vCso7JE&s=QR8-GTv7wM0cDt5CjyX960U-tABfWAfQU8L327oi1uA&e=> immediately, and permanently delete the email and attachments and note that dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited.

Zásady komunikace, které společnost T-Mobile Czech Republic a.s. užívá při sjednávání smluv, jsou uvedeny zde <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.t-2Dmobile.cz_dcpublic_Zasady-5Fkomunikace-5Fpri-5Fsjednavani-5Fsmluv-5Fcz.pdf&d=DwIGaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=qiKb3LQBLje9oy8MjG3MEx1ia4mIocif7RoUY8WQWV8&m=84UwqSt2BDwBn7ZOeEnhhjikO9iyV0qbXZ85vCso7JE&s=6mETbvu6XduLsqPOcn72YJkT7dv3BavmMNGWAXNbPNg&e=> . Není-li v zásadách uvedeno jinak, nepředstavuje tato zpráva konečný návrh na uzavření či změnu smlouvy ani přijetí takového návrhu. The communication principles which T-Mobile Czech Republic a.s. applies when negotiating contracts are defined here <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.t-2Dmobile.cz_dcpublic_Zasady-5Fkomunikace-5Fpri-5Fsjednavani-5Fsmluv-5Fen.pdf&d=DwIGaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=qiKb3LQBLje9oy8MjG3MEx1ia4mIocif7RoUY8WQWV8&m=84UwqSt2BDwBn7ZOeEnhhjikO9iyV0qbXZ85vCso7JE&s=w87kvT0_UXLJJAF-NBcxxHlwn_eDiRVCtheLdh7XOAg&e=> . Unless otherwise stated in the principles, this message does not constitute the final offer to contract or an amendment of a contract or acceptance of such offer.


Updated Event: O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wednesday, 24 April 2019 #cal-invite

main@lists.oran-osc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When:
Wednesday, 24 April 2019
8:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

Organizer:
fmasood@... 908-901-2157

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:

Welcome, we want to invite you to the O-RAN Software Community (O-RAN SC) Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) meeting.

This is an open committee so we encourage you to invite others and subscribe to our mail list. 

main@lists.oran-osc.org

 

To learn more about O-RAN SC please visit

https://wiki.oran-osc.org/display/TOC

https://oran-osc.org/

 

When:
UTC-time: Wednesday 12:00:00
New York (EDT / UTC-4): Wednesday 08:00:00
Paris (CEST / UTC+2): Wednesday 14:00:00
Beijing (CST / UTC+8): Wednesday 20:00:00
Tokyo (JST / UTC+9): Wednesday 21:00:00

 

Where:
Zoom 2: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

 

Organizer:
Farheen Cefalu AT&T

 

Description:

Agenda

  1. Call for Scribe (minutes owner) 
  2. Roll Call & Quorum Check 
  3. Review and Agree to Minutes of Previous Meetings
  4. Review of Today's Agenda
  5. Status of Open Action Items (Old Business)
  6. Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    1. Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TOC Scheduling
    2. Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
    3. Test & Integration Planning
    4. Report Out of Sub-Committees
  7. New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TOC For Additional Items 
  8. Planning for Next Meeting
  9. Open Discussion
  10. Any Other Business (AOB)
  11. Meeting Summary (resolutions, new action items, etc.)


O-RAN SC TOC Committee - Wed, 04/24/2019 8:00am-9:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.oran-osc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder:
O-RAN SC TOC Committee

When:
Wednesday, 24 April 2019
8:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

Organizer:
Farheen Cefalu fmasood@... 908-901-2157

Description:

Welcome, we want to invite you to the O-RAN Software Community (O-RAN SC) Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) meeting.

This is an open committee so we encourage you to invite others and subscribe to our mail list. 

main@lists.oran-osc.org

 

To learn more about O-RAN SC please visit

https://wiki.oran-osc.org/display/TOC

https://oran-osc.org/

 

When:
UTC-time: Wednesday 12:00:00
New York (EDT / UTC-4): Wednesday 08:00:00
Paris (CEST / UTC+2): Wednesday 14:00:00
Beijing (CST / UTC+8): Wednesday 20:00:00
Tokyo (JST / UTC+9): Wednesday 21:00:00

 

Where:
Zoom 2: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082

 

Organizer:
Farheen Cefalu AT&T

 

Description:

Agenda

  1. Call for Scribe (minutes owner) 
  2. Roll Call & Quorum Check 
  3. Review and Agree to Minutes of Previous Meetings
  4. Review of Today's Agenda
  5. Status of Open Action Items (Old Business)
  6. Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    1. Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TOC Scheduling
    2. Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
    3. Test & Integration Planning
    4. Report Out of Sub-Committees
  7. New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TOC For Additional Items 
  8. Planning for Next Meeting
  9. Open Discussion
  10. Any Other Business (AOB)
  11. Meeting Summary (resolutions, new action items, etc.)

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP


test email from Jinri

Huang Jinri
 

Hi all,

This is a test email to test whether I can post/receive message on/from the mail list.

If you receive this message, could anyone bother to reply to my mail (not the mail list) to let me know?

Thanks.

Jinri


Re: test email from Jinri

Phil Robb <probb@...>
 

I received this Jinri.

Best,

Phil 

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 7:33 PM Huang Jinri <huangjinri@...> wrote:
Hi all,

This is a test email to test whether I can post/receive message on/from the mail list.

If you receive this message, could anyone bother to reply to my mail (not the mail list) to let me know?

Thanks.

Jinri

--
Phil Robb
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb


Re: test email from Jinri

Huang Jinri
 

What happened? Now I can receive the mail from the reflector….


发件人: Phil Robb <probb@...>
答复: <main@...>
日期: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 6:54 PM
至: <main@...>
主题: Re: [oran-sc] test email from Jinri

I received this Jinri.

Best,

Phil 

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 7:33 PM Huang Jinri <huangjinri@...> wrote:
Hi all,

This is a test email to test whether I can post/receive message on/from the mail list.

If you receive this message, could anyone bother to reply to my mail (not the mail list) to let me know?

Thanks.

Jinri

--
Phil Robb
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb


A-release projects

Lusheng Ji
 

Dear O-RAN Software Community members,

 

The purpose of this email is to kick off the planning discussion for what projects* we should include for the A-release Nov 2019.  This is an action item from the ToC call on 04/30.

 

(* The term “project” is very overloaded.  Just to clarify, here we are talking about the code development projects within the O-RAN SC and O-RAN SCP “Linux Foundation projects”.  Some people call these development projects “JIRA projects”.  It is expected that each of such development project will have a PTL, runs its own meetings, manages its own Confluence pages and a set of repos, etc.)

 

Below is a first draft list:

  • Near real-time RIC
    • AT&T and Nokia has contributed seed code into repos falling into the scope of this project.
  • Near real-time RIC xApps
    • AT&T and Nokia has contributed seed code into repos falling into the scope of this project.
  • Non real-time RIC
    • ONAP can function as the non real-time RIC.  But still there are artifacts to be developed by the O-RAN SC, such as documentations, integration codes, life cycle management code, etc.
  • Portal/dashboard
    • UI for operating O-RAN components and demonstration
  • OAM
  • CU/DU
  • Simulator
    • Simulators serve two purposes: if we do not have real implementation for a component, a simulator may serve as a means to completing end-to-end use cases; simulators are also extremely useful in development and testing.
    • We can start with small set of simulator in A-release, graduate adding more.

 

Thanks,

Lusheng Ji

AT&T


O-RAN Alliance Tokyo Workshop Information on Wiki

Huang Jinri
 

FYI.

下面是被转发的邮件:

发件人: Rod Stuhlmuller <rod@...>
主题: O-RAN Alliance Tokyo Workshop Information on Wiki
日期: 2019年4月29日 GMT+8 03:46:44
收件人: Rod Stuhlmuller <rod@...>

All,

Please find information on the upcoming O-RAN Workshop in Tokyo June 17-21


You will find:
- Logistics Information
- Registration Link
- Visa Letter Request

This wiki page may be updated over time to include more or updated information.

Kind Regards,
Rod


Absent from today's meeting

Huang Jinri
 

Hi team,

I am sorry i could not attend today’s TOC meeting. I hope you could have a fruitful discussion.

If possible, I would suggest you to start thinking the f2f meeting on June 17-21 in Tokyo.

Cheers,

Jinri


TOC Meeting Minutes and Zoom recording

Farheen Cefalu <fmasood@...>
 

2019 05 15

Zoom Meeting Recording

Agenda

  1. Call for Scribe (minutes owner) 
  2. Roll Call & Quorum Check 
  3. Review and Agree to Minutes of Previous Meetings
  4. Review of Today's Agenda
  5. Status of Open Action Items (Old Business)
  6. Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    1. Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TOC Scheduling
    2. Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
    3. Test & Integration Planning

    4. Report Out of Sub-Committees
  7. New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TOC For Additional Items 

  8. Planning for Next Meeting
  9. Open Discussion
  10. Any Other Business (AOB)
  11. Meeting Summary (resolutions, new action items, etc.)

Minutes

  • Call for Scribe (minutes owner) Farheen Cefalu
  • Roll Call & Quorum Check  

Company

Contact Name
Attendance
Alternate Contact
Attendance

AT&T

Jack Murray Co-Chair

x    

China Mobile

Jinri Huang Co-Chair

     

Deutsche Telekom 

David Streibl

     

NTT DOCOMO

Toshiro Kawahara

     
Orange

Vincent Danno

x    

Viswa Kumar

     
  • Review and Agree to Minutes of Previous Meeting
    • No Quorum therefor no vote taken.
  • Review of Today's Agenda
  • Status of Open Action Items (Old Business)
    • Phil Report out status of domain name migration.
    • All services jenkins, jira, wiki, gerret, and the last of the github pages will be complete by the end of today.
    • Lusheng Report status of a PTL for the new Requirements and Architecture sub-committee
      • gerret transition migration was completed yesterday.
      • Do we have any new code contributions?
      • Lusheng - I had a meeting with Lenova and China Mobile on Monday.  Lenova has AAL Abstraction Adaptation Layer.  described as living in the hyper visor layer of virtualization to improve.
      • China Mobile wants to make contributions for integrated of eNB.  It is a software module target environment is bare metal and not VM.  They wish to contribute to ORAN.  I have the meeting recorded and update to the wiki site today.  I will have a follow up meeting with them.  I briefly discussed with them but I have a follow up meeting.
      • I created a mailing list for TOC.
        • We need to spread the word and start attending these meetings to get things done.  There are ongoing discussions around the TOC.  We have to bring others to grow the community.  I encourage everybody to go out and talk to their partners. 
    • TOC review Requirements document for A release. See Release Calendar
      • Kickoff of software subcommittee to have working meetings.  To that end we have to figure out the approach for the mailing list.  We should start getting the committees together to gather requirements and use cases to put together this release.  This document is open to changes.  These are Jack's and Rittwik's thoughts on how to get going.  We don't have long just the remainder of the month. 
      • We will get into M0 of this release on June 3.  It is a point of discussion.
      • Rittwik -  This is a pre-spec.  Shared the RIC architecture picture. 
      • Release A M0 starts June 3.  We have to get a first draft and get going based on on that.  M0 is taking and finalizing the proposed requirements into what we think we can execute.  Preparing for development.  The meeting in Tokyo in June is late into this process.  By that meeting most of this planning work will have been set up.  One of the things to figure out is how to line up ORAN specifications meetings. 
      • By June 22 we need to have a good enough draft for the face to face. 
      • By then most of the epics and user stories will have been entered and you will be into sprint grooming.  Some pieces of software come from other places such as logging.  Not all software has to be developed in our project but can leverage as much open source work that is out there.
      • Representation of a full end to end O-RAN Stack.
      • There is a non Real time RIC with an A1 interface. Consider Non-RT RIC (e.g. ONAP)
      • Near-RT RIC framework
      • Application/ms frameworkd to host multiple xApps
        • A amessage bus
        • A1 mediator
        • E2 Termination agent
        • R-NIB DBaaS 
        • UE manager
        • Dashboard
        • Need a provider for O-CU
        • O-DU
        • Open Front Haul
        • O-RU (will host the RIC)
      • RIC Platform
        • Near-RT RIC  Service use cases are left blank for now.  We need to discuss and decide what would be a good high level use case.  We will look at WG2 use cases traffic steering, load balancing will be a good first level.  Pick some basic use cases and align them with ORAN.  We want a use case that will drive the work but not step on the end application.
        • Project objectives
          • ONAP - Uncertain. 
          • Viewing architecture Non-RT RIC shall be able to update policies in several near-RT RIC.
          • For simplicity we are going to keep it one to one.
          • then we need a communication bus.
          • A release cardinality of one to one for now.
          • Action Lusheng post the document that Ritwik is sharing to he master mailing list.
          • Create a mail list for sub-committees and for sub-projects.
          • What is the plan for the upstream community?
          • We will do all of our work in Dublin.  If you go SDNR route you will be putting your rest interface thru SDNR.
          • Netcomf is not easy to implement.  It will be mostly REST interfaces in the ORAN SC will have a non real time repo.
          • Where are we with getting the team in place?
            • We're having a meeting tomorrow but we are not making fast enough progress in getting people in place.
            • We need to get more people participating here.
      • Add the event that Jinri posted to groups.io
        • Action Farheen talk to Lusheng or Rittwik to get access
      • David will gather naming convention for releases.
  • Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    • Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TOC Scheduling
    • Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
    • Test & Integration Planning
    • Report Out of Sub-Committees
  • New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TOC For Additional Items 
    • Add ORAN Alliance meeting in June to the wiki.
    • We have to get more developers.  Action Phil send Jack the acumos non-discriminatory document.
  • Planning for Next Meeting
    • Get more developers to join this call.  We have 30 but need to get going.
    • Action Team increase contributors by encouraging people to participate!
  • Open Discussion
  • Any Other Business (AOB)
  • Meeting Summary (resolutions, new action items, etc.)
    • No votes taken due to lack of quorum
    • Action Lusheng post the document that Ritwik shared to the master mailing list.
    • Action Farheen share Rittwik's document on the wiki.
    • Action Farheen talk to Lusheng about gaining access to oran alliance wiki in order to update the events page with the face to face meeting in Tokyo.
    • Action Phil send Jack the acumos non-discriminatory document.


A release software requirements draft v1

rj2124@...
 

Dear O-RAN Software Community members,

 

The purpose of this email is to kick off the software requirements document for OSC.

As per the action item from this week’s TOC call on 5/22, I am attaching an initial draft of the Software “A” release requirements document. We went over it quickly last week. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. We will also upload it on the wiki and have another meeting next week to discuss this in more detail.

 

Thanks,

Rittwik


Release naming

Streibl, David
 

Hi Everyone,

 

I created https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/REL/Release+naming page to put details on release naming in one place. Please feel free to edit or add other possible name series.

 

BR,

David


Test mail-list correct subscription

Dell'Aera Gian Michele
 

 

 

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.


Test mail list

Dell'Aera Gian Michele
 

Test mail list working ...


Project proposal for O-RAN SC: RAN Intelligent Controller Platform

Tapio Tallgren
 

Dear O-RAN SC TOC and Community:

Attached is a formal proposal for the O-RAN SC TOC to approve a (sub-)project to implement a RAN Intelligent Controller Platform. Of course the work is already ongoing, but this proposal would establish the RIC platform as a formal project in the O-RAN SC.

The scope of the project would be the Near-RT RIC as defined in the O-RAN Architecture, including the RAN Network Information Base, together with some sample applications on it.

The list of committers is not yet final, so this is also a call for participation to the project.

Happy to hear your comments!

-Tapio


Re: A release software requirements draft v1

Jinri Huang
 



Dear Rittwik,

This is Jinri Huang using my personal email.

When will be the sub-committee meeting to discuss the document? I do not see it on the wiki.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Jinri



At 2019-05-24 10:01:07, rj2124@... wrote:

Dear O-RAN Software Community members,

 

The purpose of this email is to kick off the software requirements document for OSC.

As per the action item from this week’s TOC call on 5/22, I am attaching an initial draft of the Software “A” release requirements document. We went over it quickly last week. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. We will also upload it on the wiki and have another meeting next week to discuss this in more detail.

 

Thanks,

Rittwik




 


Re: A release software requirements draft v1

rj2124@...
 

Hi Jinri,

I am going to setup two meetings starting next week. I will send out to this mailing list, one for Tue, June 4, (9pm Eastern) and one on Thu, June 6, (9am Eastern). I need to arrange for a zoom bridge. If there is one that I can use, please let me know. Thanks,

 

Rittwik


Re: A release software requirements draft v1

Jinri Huang
 

Hi Rittwik,

I actually only have the zoom account for O-RAN TSC but not for TOC. 

I remember LF should provide two zoom accounts for TOC. check with Jack pls. 

Btw: will the two meetings have the same agenda, just for different attendees? 9pm EST is impossible for European colleagues to join. 

BR

Jinri

On 05/30/2019 11:12, rj2124 wrote:
Hi Jinri,

I am going to setup two meetings starting next week. I will send out to this mailing list, one for Tue, June 4, (9pm Eastern) and one on Thu, June 6, (9am Eastern). I need to arrange for a zoom bridge. If there is one that I can use, please let me know. Thanks,

 

Rittwik


Re: A release software requirements draft v1

Jinri Huang
 

Plus, I strongly encourage to involve all o-ran WG co-chairs. I have their contacts. Do u want me to reach them or will u do this?

BR

Jinri

On 05/30/2019 11:39, Jinri Huang wrote:
Hi Rittwik,

I actually only have the zoom account for O-RAN TSC but not for TOC. 

I remember LF should provide two zoom accounts for TOC. check with Jack pls. 

Btw: will the two meetings have the same agenda, just for different attendees? 9pm EST is impossible for European colleagues to join. 

BR

Jinri

On 05/30/2019 11:12, rj2124 wrote:
Hi Jinri,

I am going to setup two meetings starting next week. I will send out to this mailing list, one for Tue, June 4, (9pm Eastern) and one on Thu, June 6, (9am Eastern). I need to arrange for a zoom bridge. If there is one that I can use, please let me know. Thanks,

 

Rittwik

1 - 20 of 1383