Upcoming Event: Software Requirements for Release “A” - Tue, 08/20/2019 9:00pm-10:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder


main@lists.o-ran-sc.org Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: Software Requirements for Release “A”

When: Tuesday, 20 August 2019, 9:00pm to 10:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: Rittwik Jana AT&T

Description:

Hi,

This is a recurring meeting to discuss the ORAN-SC software requirements for release “A”. We will have two meetings per week, (9-10 PM eastern Tue and 9-10AM eastern Thu). Please try to attend at least one of the meetings to provide feedback. We will review and update the document here. M0 planning and design timelines are detailed below. 


 
Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

O-RAN SC Release "A" Calendar

 

Thanks,

Rittwik

 

 


Huang Jinri
 

Hi Rittwik and all,

Do we have the call now? The bridge is not open yet…

Jinri

On 21 Aug 2019, at 8:45 AM, main@... Calendar <main@...> wrote:

Reminder: Software Requirements for Release “A”

When: Tuesday, 20 August 2019, 9:00pm to 10:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: Rittwik Jana AT&T

Description:

Hi,
This is a recurring meeting to discuss the ORAN-SC software requirements for release “A”. We will have two meetings per week, (9-10 PM eastern Tue and 9-10AM eastern Thu). Please try to attend at least one of the meetings to provide feedback. We will review and update the document here. M0 planning and design timelines are detailed below. 

 
Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

O-RAN SC Release "A" Calendar

 

Thanks,
Rittwik

 

 




Jun Song
 

Hi all,

 

It seems today's RSAC call cancelled.

I am going back to work now. :-)

 

Cheers,

Jun

--------- Original Message ---------

Sender : Huang Jinri <huangjinri@...>

Date : 2019-08-21 10:10 (GMT+9)

Title : Re: [oran-sc] Upcoming Event: Software Requirements for Release “A” - Tue, 08/20/2019 9:00pm-10:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Hi Rittwik and all,

Do we have the call now? The bridge is not open yet…

Jinri
On 21 Aug 2019, at 8:45 AM, main@... Calendar <main@...> wrote:

Reminder: Software Requirements for Release “A”

When: Tuesday, 20 August 2019, 9:00pm to 10:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: Rittwik Jana AT&T

Description:

Hi,
This is a recurring meeting to discuss the ORAN-SC software requirements for release “A”. We will have two meetings per week, (9-10 PM eastern Tue and 9-10AM eastern Thu). Please try to attend at least one of the meetings to provide feedback. We will review and update the document here. M0 planning and design timelines are detailed below. 

 
Zoom 1 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/9644759813

O-RAN SC Release "A" Calendar

 

Thanks,
Rittwik

 

 



For the hand that rocks the cradle Is the hand that rules the world. William Wallace

 

 


rj2124@...
 

The RSAC meeting is on Thu this week 9-10am Eastern. We alternate between Tue and Thu every week. I will double check to make sure that the calendar is updated.
Quick update: Release B planning has started. We are requesting each project to think about epics for Release B.

Thanks,
Rittwik


Huang Jinri
 

Dear Rittwik,

Thanks for the update and sorry for my late response.

Let us all keep in mind that we should include the representatives from each WG for the Rel. B planning.

I will bring this up to WG’s attention on the TSC call.

Cheers,

Jinri

On 21 Aug 2019, at 10:38 AM, rj2124@... wrote:

The RSAC meeting is on Thu this week 9-10am Eastern. We alternate between Tue and Thu every week. I will double check to make sure that the calendar is updated.
Quick update: Release B planning has started. We are requesting each project to think about epics for Release B.

Thanks,
Rittwik


Jun Song
 

Hi Rittwik and all,

 

For Septermber, O-RAN WG2 has a recurring meeting on 9AM EST of first and third week Thursday (5, 19)

Then following October, O-RAN WG2 has a recurring meeting on 9AM EST of first and third week Thursday (3, 17, 31)

So, my suggestion for September and October RSAC is having Tuseday meeting on every odd week while having Thursday meeting on even weeks.

 

For September Tuesday 3, 17 meeing: 21:00~22:00 EST

                   Thursday 12, 26 meeting: 9:00~10:00 EST

 

For October  Tuesday 1, 15, 29 meeing: 21:00~22:00 EST

                 Thursday 10, 24 meeting: 9:00~10:00 EST

 

In this way,  WG2/WG3 delegates like me can attend the RSAC.

How does it sound?

 

Cheers,

Jun

 

--------- Original Message ---------

Sender : Huang Jinri <huangjinri@...>

Date : 2019-08-23 09:28 (GMT+9)

Title : Re: [oran-sc] Upcoming Event: Software Requirements for Release “A” - Tue, 08/20/2019 9:00pm-10:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Dear Rittwik,

Thanks for the update and sorry for my late response.

Let us all keep in mind that we should include the representatives from each WG for the Rel. B planning.

I will bring this up to WG’s attention on the TSC call.

Cheers,

Jinri
On 21 Aug 2019, at 10:38 AM, rj2124@... wrote:

The RSAC meeting is on Thu this week 9-10am Eastern. We alternate between Tue and Thu every week. I will double check to make sure that the calendar is updated.
Quick update: Release B planning has started. We are requesting each project to think about epics for Release B.

Thanks,
Rittwik

For the hand that rocks the cradle Is the hand that rules the world. William Wallace

 

 


rj2124@...
 

Ok, thanks for pointing this out Jun. We will adjust the meeting timeslots accordingly for Sept and Oct. 
Rittwik