Topics

Committer changes in RICAPP repo ric-app/qp-driver (IN: Chris Lott, OUT: Tommy Carpenter)

JACOBSON, GUY J (GUY J)

approved

From: "HILTUNEN, MATTI (MATTI)" <hiltunen@...>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 at 3:34 PM
To: "toc@..." <toc@...>
Cc: "main@..." <main@...>, "LUCAS, JOHN (JACK)" <jflucas@...>, "CARPENTER, TOMMY J" <tc677g@...>, "DANIELS, EDWARD S (EDWARD)" <daniels@...>, "JACOBSON, GUY J (GUY J)" <guy@...>
Subject: Committer changes in RICAPP repo ric-app/qp-driver (IN: Chris Lott, OUT: Tommy Carpenter)

Jack, Tommy, Scott, Guy,

As per updated committer change process [1] I propose the following committer changes in the existing RICAPP component qp-driver (= ric-app/qp-driver). Please vote by simply replying to this e-mail with "approved" or "not-approved" back to main@... and toc@... . O-RAN-SC TOC is copied as FYI for this approval process. If approved, we do the change in INFO.yaml without further ado.

Repository location: https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-app/qp-driver

Project: RICAPP

IN: Chris Lott (LF ID = cl778h)

OUT: Tommy Carpenter

Chris is working for AT&T and has been an active committer and contributor for various near-RT RIC and RICAPP components already. Tommy has moved to other activities.

Current committers:

Jack Lucas

Tommy Carpenter

Scott Daniels

[...]