Topics

#ricp #oam [oran-sc] running the O1 Alarm flows #oam #ricp

Martin Skorupski

#ricp and #oam added to the subject.

Dear Vidhu,

As my knowledge of the NearRT RIC O1/agent/mediator is very limited, I'd like to include Lusheng and Thoralf.

@Lusheng, Thoralf: Could you please comment too.

For mounting any NetConf server on SDN-R (O1-CM-termination) you need to send the following curl to the RestConf interface:

@node=o1-of-near-rt-ric-1
@baseUrl=127.0.0.1 // Please update with SDN-R IP
PUT {{baseUrl}}/rests/data/network-topology:network-topology/topology=topology-netconf/node={{node}}
Authorization: Basic {{user}} {{password}} // Please update with SDN-R Helm setting - a good guess is either admin/admin (standard ODL) or admin/Kp8bJ4SXszM0WXlhak3eHlcse2gAw84vaoGGmJvUy2U (standard CCSDK)
Accept: application/json
{
"network-topology:node": [
{
"node-id": "{{node}}",
"netconf-node-topology:host": "127.0.0.1",
"netconf-node-topology:port": 830,
"netconf-node-topology:password": "netconf", // Please update if needed @Thoralf: Could you please help?
"netconf-node-topology:username": "netconf", // Please update if needed @Thoralf: Could you please help?
"netconf-node-topology:sleep-factor": 1.5,
"netconf-node-topology:tcp-only": false,
"netconf-node-topology:reconnect-on-changed-schema": true,
"netconf-node-topology:default-request-timeout-millis": 60000,
"netconf-node-topology:connection-timeout-millis": 20000,
"netconf-node-topology:max-connection-attempts": 100,
"netconf-node-topology:between-attempts-timeout-millis": 2000,
"netconf-node-topology:keepalive-delay": 120,
"netconf-node-topology:concurrent-rpc-limit": 0,
"netconf-node-topology:actor-response-wait-time": 5
}
]
}

More useful RestConf commands can be found here:

https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/gitweb?p=scp/oam/modeling.git;a=tree;f=data-model/tools/o1-controller-restconf-commands

Please be prepared for Cherry updates of RestConf changes - we are going to support RFC8040. More details can be found here:

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Switch+from+Biermann-RestConf+to+RFC8040+interface

Have fun,

Martin

On 28.07.20 11:18, Vidhu Shekhar Pandey - ERS, HCL Tech wrote:

Hi Martin,

I have been going through O1 demo recorded by Lusheng Ji  (01.mp4) and want to execute the same flow in my setup. Are the scripts shown in the video available?

If not can you guide me how to mount/connect the NearRT RIC (O1agent/mediator) onto the SDN-R and execute the alarm flows.

https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/GS/Running+A1+and+O1+Use+Case+Flows

Thanks,

Vidhu

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.

Vidhu Shekhar Pandey - ERS, HCL Tech

Thanks Martin, this will help.

Regards,

Vidhu