replacing committer in ric-plt/ric-dep #ricp

Thoralf Czichy

Lusheng, Prabhu, Ranjit,

change process [1]. Once approved by e-mail, I will update the INFO.yaml in the repos.

I propose the following committer change for the existing near-RT RIC platform

component “ric-plt/ric-dep” (RIC deployment)

  Project: near-RT RIC

  Repository location:

        https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-plt/ric-dep

  OUT: Lusheng Ji (AT&T)

  IN: Zhe Huang (AT&T), LF ID: eefelixwong, e-mail: zhehuang@......

I understand, Lusheng is not working for O-RAN-SC anymore. The new committer comes as well from AT&T and is

in fact PTL for the O-RAN-SC integration and test project.

Current committers (first one AT&T, and two from Nokia) plus PTL (Nokia) can vote:

  Lusheng Ji

  Prabhu K

  Ranjit Kumar

  Thoralf Czichy

Regards,

Thoralf

Near-RT RIC PTL

[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject

https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/ORAN/How+to+request+committer+changes

Thoralf Czichy

I approve.