Topics

Adding of committer Chris Lott in near-RT RIC's repo RMR (= ric-plt/lib/rmr) #ricp

Thoralf Czichy

Matti, Rajesh, Tommy, Scott,

as per updated committer change process [1] I propose the following committer addition for the existing near-RT RIC platform component rmr (= ric-plt/lib/rmr). Please vote by simply replying to this e-mail with "approved" or "not-approved" back to main@... and toc@... . O-RAN-SC TOC is copied as FYI for this approval process. If approved, we do the change in INFO.yaml without further ado.

  Repository location: https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-plt/lib/rmr

  Project: near-RT RIC

  IN: Chris Lott (LF ID = cl778h)

Chris is working for AT&T and has been an active committer and contributor for various near-RT RIC components already.

Current committers plus PTL (Nokia):

Matti Hiltunen

Rajesh Panta

Tommy Carpenter

Scott Daniels

Thoralf Czichy

Thoralf

[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject

https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/ORAN/How+to+request+committer+changes

Thoralf Czichy

I approve.

[...]

Scott