Topics

removal of committer Tommy C in near-RT RIC repo a1 (ric-plt/a1) #ricp

Thoralf Czichy

Tommy, Scott, Chris,

as per updated committer change process [1] I propose the following committer change for the existing near-RT RIC platform component a1 (= ric-plt/a1). Please vote by simply replying to this e-mail with "approved" or "not-approved" back to main@... and toc@... . O-RAN-SC TOC is copied as FYI for this approval process. If approved, we do the change in INFO.yaml without further ado.

  Repository location: https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-plt/a1

  Project: near-RT RIC

  OUT: Tommy Carpenter (LF ID = tommycarpenter)

Tommy is not working with the near-RT RIC project anymore.

Current committers (all AT&T) plus PTL (Nokia):

Tommy Carpenter

Scott Daniels

Chris Lott

Thoralf Czichy

Thoralf

[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject

https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/ORAN/How+to+request+committer+changes

Thoralf Czichy

I approve.

Thoralf

[...]