Topics

removal of committers in near-RT RIC's repo RMR (= ric-plt/lib/rmr) #ricp

Thoralf Czichy

Matti, Rajesh, Tommy, Scott,

as per updated committer change process [1] I propose the following committer change for the existing near-RT RIC platform component rmr (= ric-plt/lib/rmr). Please vote by simply replying to this e-mail with "approved" or "not-approved" back to main@... and toc@... . O-RAN-SC TOC is copied as FYI for this approval process. If approved, we do the change in INFO.yaml without further ado.

  Repository location: https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-plt/lib/rmr

  Project: near-RT RIC

  OUT: Tommy Carpenter (LF ID = tommycarpenter)

  OUT: Rajesh Panta (LF ID = rpanta)

All existing and to-be-removed committers are from AT&T. Tommy and Rajesh are not working on the near-RT RIC anymore.

Current committers plus PTL (Nokia):

Matti Hiltunen

Rajesh Panta

Tommy Carpenter

Scott Daniels

Thoralf Czichy

Thoralf

[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject

https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/TOC/How+to+request+committer+changes#Howtorequestcommitterchanges-SimplifiedprocessforcommitterchangesinarepositoryofanO-RAN-SCsubproject(starting2020-Mar-11)

Thoralf Czichy

I approve.

[...]

HILTUNEN, MATTI (MATTI)