Topics

replacing committer in near-RT RIC's repo (1) ric-plt/tracelibcpp and (2) com/log

Thoralf Czichy

Heikki, Roni, Katri,

as per updated committer change process [1] I propose the following committer change for the existing
near-RT RIC platform components ric-plt/tracelibcpp and com/log. Please vote by simply replying to this
e-mail with "approved" or "not-approved" back to main@... and toc@... .
O-RAN-SC TOC is copied as FYI for this approval process.

  Repository Name: https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-plt/tracelibcpp
Repository Name: https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/com/log

Project: near-RT RIC

IN:  Timo Tietavainen (LF ID = tietavai)
OUT: Heikki Ahola (not working on RIC components anymore)

Timo has been working on various RIC components already, like the SDL implementation. Both - Timo and Heikki - are from Nokia.

Current committers plus PTL:

Katri Turunen
 Roni Riska
 Heikki Ahola
Thoralf Czichy

Thoralf

[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject
https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/TOC/How+to+request+committer+changes#Howtorequestcommitterchanges-SimplifiedprocessforcommitterchangesinarepositoryofanO-RAN-SCsubproject(starting2020-Mar-11)

Thoralf Czichy

IN: Timo Tietavainen (LF ID = tietavai)
OUT: Heikki Ahola (not working on RIC components anymore)
I approve

Thoralf

[...]

Riska, Roni (Nokia - FI/Espoo)

approved