Topics

replacing committer in xapp-frame-py (= ric-plt/xapp-frame-py) #ricp

Thoralf Czichy

Tommy, Jack, Timo

as per updated committer change process [1] I propose the following committer change for the existing near-RT RIC platform component xapp-frame-py (= ric-plt/xapp-frame-py). Please vote by simply replying to this e-mail with "approved" or "not-approved" back to main@... and toc@... . O-RAN-SC TOC is copied as FYI for this approval process. If approved, we do the change in INFO.yaml without further ado.

  Repository location: https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-plt/xapp-frame-py

  Project: near-RT RIC

  IN: Chris Lott (LF ID = cl778h)

  OUT: Tommy Carpenter (LF ID = tommycarpenter)

Chris has been an active committer and contributor for various near-RT RIC components already.

Current committers plus PTL (first two AT&T, last two Nokia):

Tommy Carpenter

Jack Lucas

Timo Tietavainen

Thoralf Czichy

Thoralf

[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject

https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/ORAN/How+to+request+committer+changes

Thoralf Czichy

I approve.

Thoralf

[...]