Topics

replacing committers in ric-plt/vespamgr #ricp

Thoralf Czichy

hi,

as per updated committer change process [1] I propose the following committer change for the

existing near-RT RIC platform component.

  Project: near-RT RIC

  Repository location: https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-plt/vespamgr

IN:  Anand Radhakrishnan (LF ID = anand_radhakrishnan)

OUT: Katri Turunen (LF ID = KatriT)

OUT: Roni Riska (LF ID = riska)

Katri and Roni (both Nokia) are not working on near-RT RIC topics anymore. Anand (Nokia) has been a contributor to the

near-RT RIC in the same team as Abukar.

Current committers (all Nokia):

  Katri Turunen

  Roni Riska

  Abukar Mohamed

Regards,

Thoralf

Near-RT RIC PTL

[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject

https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/ORAN/How+to+request+committer+changes

Thoralf Czichy

I approve.

Thoralf

[...]