Topics

replacing committers in ric-plt/utils #ricp

Thoralf Czichy

hi,

as per updated committer change process [1] I propose the following committer change for the

existing near-RT RIC platform component.

  Project: near-RT RIC

  Repository location: https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/admin/repos/ric-plt/utils

After discussion with the xApp PTL (Matti), we will use the old existing empty repo "utils" as

a general repo for small utility-like code. The first usage will be for the RMR-to-VES mediator (event

converter) "platform xapp". This work is done under RIC-420.

  IN:  Scott Daniels (LF ID = EScottDaniels)

  OUT: Tommy Carpenter

Tommy is not working on near-RT RIC topics anymore. Scott (AT&T) has

been a contributor to the near-RT RIC and a committer, for example for the rmr component.

Current committers (all AT&T):

  Tommy Carpenter

  Lusheng Ji

Regards,

Thoralf

Near-RT RIC PTL

[1] Simplified process for committer changes in a repository of an O-RAN-SC subproject

https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/ORAN/How+to+request+committer+changes

Thoralf Czichy

I approve.

Thoralf

[...]